In a continued effort to keep people safe and their assets secure, Ancra International, your trusted partner for cargo handling and restraint systems, is pleased to launch our new line of safety products.
Our new wearables, flags, banners and reflectors complement our existing safety products to offer your customers more flexibility while guarding them against hazards.
The Toss N' Tie is a driver aid for placing tie downs over loads. Its 28' long nylon cord is attached to a ball shaped rubber spool that can be thrown over the load without fear of injury to someone on the other side of the trailer. The end of the cord has a ring and carbiner that are used to attach the cord to the hook or ring on the tie down. The tie down can then be pulled over the load and secured in place. After it is used, the cord an be wrapped back onto spool, and the end of the cord pulled through the slot in the side of the spool to secure it for storage.
- Safety yellow soft rubber ball has spool shape that allows the cord to be wrapped for storage.
- The 28' long cord is made from solid braided nylon which has a low twist tendency , making it easy to work with.
- The ring and carabiner provide multiple options for attachments to the hook end of tie-downs.
- A tri-lingual instruction and warning sheet is included with each Toss 'N Tie.
- Click here to learn more about Ancra's Toss N' Tie