3.25"W x 5.5"L x 1.5"H
is the most advanced and intelligent approach to trailer brake
controls. PRODIGY P2®, requiring no manual leveling, is a
technological breakthrough among inertia-activated brake
controls. Equipped with a self-adjusting sensing device similar
to the one used in guided-missile technology to allow for easy,
flexible installation — from nearly horizontal to nearly
vertical — PRODIGY P2® constantly adjusts itself to the position
of the tow vehicle.
Prodigy P2® Features
- Equipped with new tri-axis accelerometer (measures forward/backward, up/down, left/right).
- Works with electric over hydraulic actuators.
- Applies power to the trailer brakes in proportion to
- No level adjustment necessary - it adjusts itself to
varying terrain as you drive.
- The only inertial control that works proportionally in
reverse - great for backing into tough spots.
- Digital display depicts voltage delivery to trailer during
- Continual diagnostics check for proper connection, shorted
magnet condition and much more.
- Exclusive "boost" feature gives users the
ability to apply more initial trailer braking power when
towing heavier trailers.
- Power-saving mode reduces drain on battery when vehicle is
not in use.
- Pre-assembled wire harness for simple hookup.
- Unique pocket mount allows for flexible mounting options.
- Quick and easy disconnect feature allows user to remove
and store the control when not in use.
- Made for up to four-axle trailer brake systems.
- Meets N.H.T.S.A. regulations regarding tow vehicle/trailer
- Limited lifetime** warranty.
with Tekonsha Prodigy P2: